Palatka Gas Authority
Board of Directors Meeting 05/07/19 – 7:00 pm
Present: Jud Neufeld, James Vickers, Marc Spalding, Andy Kiley, Bryan Screen, Don Holmes, Keith Dunham, Ann Atkins, Betsy Driggers, Brett Dennis
- Call to Order
- Approval of minutes April 4, 2019
- Financial / Operations update; Mains complete (2); New services installed (4)
- Cost of gas adjustment – decrease by $.12
- Proposed increase of CD to $400,000 and review of rate offerings.
- CRI – Targeted to be completed by June 1st.
- Service line abandonment program 2019 – 32 abandoned services, 20 closed out, 67 services checked. Total 506 to be checked.
- Prebuy update/status – MGAG & Black Belt Energy pre-buys have priced and are scheduled to start flowing July 1st and November 1st.
- Sponsorship of the Blue Crab Festival – Proposed $1,000 sponsorship.
- Anti-Drug and Alcohol Plan – CBD supplements.
- Strategic projects
- Hastings – SR 207 building – update.
- Other Business.
- Next Board Meeting – June 6th, 2019